Hello guys! This is collaboration with @tubafatima , this post is close to our hearts because we’ve written it out of experience. Sharing this post with you guys, so you know you’re not alone, so you know it gets better and it will.
@tubafatima: Artist, craving for knowledge, trying to find her different place in this world.
Do check out her blog and follow her♥
Nah not what you think about, not a cheerleader, neither the bitches in mean girl, but she does get talked about a lot, people stare when she walks past them, she can hear them whispering about her,
Why? Let me tell you why,
Society taunts her because she was happy, she did what made her happy, She was cute, but the weighting scale had big number. She stands up for herself because she cant handle the bullshit, the close mindedness. What was her fault? She was beautiful, inside and out. Her eyes, her face, her language, her laugh. Shes strong, took up martial arts because she was different, beats up guys harder than they do themselves.
She got tired, annoyed, frustrated with the comments. Finally decided to change herself, she got quieter by time, started eating less, skipping meals, Stayed home, cut off all her connections. “Why am I doing this to myself?” She always thought. She had no one, except her diary, she wrote every night. One night talking to her diary, she realized how unreasonable the society can be, she woke up the next morning, with trembling hope but with a smile and big dreams. She joined a gym, but never stopped her teethy laugh and the snarky comebacks. She started being herself, with the burgers but also the treadmill, learning to love herself.
With time her trembling hope turned into power. Today, she stands stronger than ever, completely accepting herself. Turning her painful past into a lesson, being a role model.
Why does it matter if a girl is quiet, or loud or wild? Fat, or thin? Bold or shy? Arent their hearts all the same? Arent all beautiful with just a small smile? Grow up society, stop taunting people because of what they look like, or their wishes and dreams. Let them be, let them stay happy, you mind your own business, how a person is supposed to look, dress, feel, weight, talk, nothing is your business, thank you.
- If anyone ever tells you that your dreams are not worth it, they don’t have dreams of their own, you do, you’re already way ahead.
- Handle situations with you mind, not your anger. Take a deep breath, think it through, then make decisions.
- Tell your self those tiny things you love about yourself, things that are different about you. Tell yourself you’re beautiful because you are.
- Distance yourself from people who don’t realize your worth or keep passing comments, that’s all they can do.
- Take pictures, selfies everyday, admire how beautiful you are.
- Compliment random strangers, they’ll appreciate it, you’ll love yourself for that.
- If anyone ever tells you that you don’t look good, tell them they’re beautiful, because the reason they say that is because someone made them feel bad about themselves, you could be reversing everything. Imagine some one doing that for you.
- The energy you use in hating yourself? Use that to change yourself, go to the gym, take a walk, it’s gonna be worth it.
- Motivate yourself, no one does it better.
- Last but not the least, Love yourself no matter what others say. ❤